Tickets are no longer on sale. More information is on our Tickets page.
- Do tutorials cost extra?
- Do I have to register for sprints?
- Can I come to sprints even if I forgot to register?
- Can I register for a tutorial without registering for the whole conference?
- Can I register for sprints without registering for the whole conference?
- Will after-hours events be listed on the schedule?
- Will videos of talks be posted online?
- Will breakfast and lunch be served during tutorial, talk, and sprint days?
- Will there be a Slack channel that I can join?
More information is on our Speaker Resources page.
- Do I need to present from my own laptop?
- Can you help me send installation/setup instructions to my tutorial attendees prior to the conference?
More information is on our Venue page.
- Can I use a bathroom that corresponds with my gender identity?
- Is my service animal welcome, and is there a place nearby to walk my service animal?
- Is step-free access available to all parts of the venue, including presentation areas?
- Is there a nearby recovery meeting?
- Will there be vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten-free options at meals?
- Is there a lactation room?
More information is on our Opportunity Grants page.
- Do I need to provide receipts in order to be reimbursed for my opportunity grant?
- Will I be reimbursed promptly at or shortly after the conference?
More information is on our Become a Sponsor page. Sponsorship signups for 2023 will be announced soon.