Round one: In what city was the first DjangoCon US held?
Come join us at DjangoCon US for some Django trivia!
This year we will be hosting a virtual trivia contest. The prizes are a $100 donation made to a charity of your choice and having your name(s), a link of your choosing and short statement emblazoned permanently here! You can use this page to advertise yourself, your business, your side-project, or whatever you’d like .
- Date & Time: Wednesday Oct 18, 7pm EDT
- Teams should be limited to five people.
- In-person and online conference attendees are welcome to participate.
- There will be three rounds of five questions each.
- Each round will take 15 minutes, the entire contest should complete in roughly one hour.
- A sign-up Google Sheets will be shared near the start of the conference.
- The contest will be conducted via Slack and an optional Zoom call.
- You can play from anywhere!